Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file should be in open source Microsoft Word format.
- Article should be submitted with originality report ( Turnition/i-thenticate).
- Phone number disclosure is prohibited in any section of the article.
- Article submission mail id: email@example.com
ArticlesSection default policy
Article must develop following academic henesty and integrity. Any kind of copyright violation will be treated as per legitimation of academic law.
An academic journal is composed of bases: the author, the journal editor, the peer-reviewer, the publisher, and the owner of Society-owned journals have responsibilities to meet expected ethical standards at all stages in their involvement from submission to publication of an article. In this direction, committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behaviour at all stages of the publication process. We have great respect and we generally follow the guidelines, given by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) for any publication disputes, authorship disputes, etc. that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements.